NPS Swavalamban Scheme
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
CIR No.: PFRDA/2020/ 32/SUP-POP/4
Date: July 27, 2020
Point of Presence (PoPs)
Subject: Extension of timelines for activities under National Pension System (NPS) & NPS Lite- Swavalamban Scheme in view of Covid-19 Pandemic.
This has reference to Circulars no. PFRDA/2020/6/ SUP-POP/1 dated 06.04.2020 and PFRDA/2020/17/ SUP-POP/3 dated 22.05.2020 on the captioned subject.
2. In view of the lockdown and other logistical restrictions in various parts of the country owing to Covid -19 pandemic, and on the request of the PoPs, PFRDA is further extending the timelines for various activities as under:
- POPs may submit the compliance reports (due between 1st March ’20 and 30th September ’20) within 30 days from the normal due date through email;
- Waiver of compensation to be paid to subscribers due to delays in prescribed TATs under the Guidelines for period 1st March 2020 to 30th September 2020;
3. POPs are advised to report the delay in the exception report submitted to NPS Trust.
4. This circular is issued under Section 14 of PFRDA Act, 2013 and is available in Circulars’ section of Regulatory Framework at PFRDA’s website.
(Sumee our Kapoor)
Chief General Manager