Periodic review of Central Government Employees
No.A-19015/Misc/ 2019/MF.CGA /Gr B/FR 56/105
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
E-mail: [email protected]
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex,
INA, New Delhi- 110023
Dated : 17th November, 2020
Subject: Strengthening of Administration – Periodic review of Central Government Employees under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoP&T’s O.M No.25013/03/2019-Estt.A-IV dated 28.08.2020 and this office O.M. of even No.50 dated 05.08.2019 (copy enclosed) on the above mentioned subject.
All Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/ CAs are requested to undertake the periodic reviews in respect of CCAS (Group ’B’& ‘C’ officials) working under their jurisdiction in terms of DoP&T’s O.M. No.25013/03/2019-Estt.A-IV dated 28.08.2020. Further, it should also be ensured that the prescribed procedure like forming of opinion to retire a Government employee prematurely in public interest is strictly adhered to, and that the decision is not an arbitrary one, and is not based on collateral grounds as per the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in case of UOI & Col. J.N. Sinha (1571 SCR (1)791).
All Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/ CAs are requested to furnish a report to this office in the format given below by 2nd day of each month :-
|Group wise||Number of employees to he reviewed under FR 56(j)||Number of employees reviewed under FR 56(j)||Number of employees reviewed and against whom FR 56(j) invoked/ recommended||Number of employees retired prematurely under FR 56(j)|
Note: Column 2 should not be kept as Nil.
Sr. Accounts Officer (HR-3&4)
Related to Your Search:
- Strengthening of administration Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Fundamental Rule (FR) 56(j)/(l) and Rule 48 of CCS (pension) Rules, 1972
- Periodic Review of Central Government Employees under FR 56(j)/(I) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Periodic Review of Central Government Employees for strengthening of administration under Fundamental Rule (FR 56U)/(i) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972
- Compulsory Retirement Under Section 56(J) of CCS (Pension) Rules
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts of Accounts Cadre-reg.
- DOPT ORDERS – Model RRs for the posts of Administrative Officer (Group A & B)
- Policy for Non-Performing Civil Servants
- Premature Retirement – Right to retired Government officials prematurely
- CGDA – Periodic review of Central Government Employees under Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules,1972