Pensioners seek 50% da merger and Bus travel concession
Pensioners seek merger of 50 p.c. DA with pay
The Tamil Nadu Government Education Department Retired Ministerial Employees’ Association has urged the State government to merge 50 per cent of dearness allowance with pay to benefit both in service employees and retired personnel.
A resolution adopted at its state executive meeting here on Sunday wanted the Treasury Officers to issue identity cards to pensioners.
Another resolution wanted some concession in the bus fare for the retired employees.
The following were elected state office-bearers of the association: B. Viswanathan – president; N. Subbiah vice-president, and A. Janarthanam – general secretary.
Read more at The Hindu
Related to Your Search:
- Issue of Identity Cards to Central Government pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders on 12.8.2015
- National Emblem on the Identity Card of pensioners
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Clarification on issue of Identity Cards to Central Government Pensioners
- NFIR: Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners
- Family Identity Cards to rFamily Identity Cards to retiring / retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Orderetiring/retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Order
- Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners – Specimen of Pensioners Identity Card
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2013 – Issue of Identity Cards to Central Government Pensioners
- Implementation of recommendations of One-Man Committee on issue of Identity cards to the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to Pensioners – Revised Format