2. It has been decided that the pension of pre-2006 pensioners as revised w.e.f. 1.1.2006 in terms of para 4.1 or para 4.2 of the aforesaid OM dated 1.9.2008. as amended from time to time, would be further stepped up to 50% of the sum of minimum of pay in the pay band and the grade pay corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale from which the pensioner had retired, as arrived at with reference to the fitment tables annexed to the Ministry of Finance. Department of Expenditure OM No.1/1/2008-IC dated 30th August, 2008. In the case of HAG and above scales, this will be 50% of the minimum of the pay in the revised pay scale arrived at with reference to the fitment tables annexed to the above-referred OM dated 30.8.2008 of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure.
Related to Your Search:
- PCDA Pension Orders 2013 : Revision of pension of Pre-2006 pensioners – reg.
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – inclusion of Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA) in revision of pension of retired medical officers
- Revision of enhanced rate of Ordinary Family Pension in respect of Pre-2006 Armed Force Pensioners
- Revision of disability pension and family pension under CCS(EOP)Rules to pre 1996 and pre-2006 disability pensioners and family pension under CCS (EOP) Rules
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – reg-Dated the 13 February, 2013
- Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service – Pensioners Portal Orders
- Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500-10500/-
- 7th CPC – Minimum Pension of Rs.9000 for Central Government Pensioner
- Doppw – Revision of pension w.e.f. 1.1.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500-10500 or equivalent pay scale in the earlier Pay Commission periods