Pensioners Portal Orders – Review of Forms for Pensionary / retirement benefits and Nominations under various Rules of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated: 1st August, 2013
The undersigned is directed to state that the Department of Pension & PW is in the process of reviewing Forms for Pensionary/retirement benefits and Nominations under the following Rules administered by this Department:
1. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
2. CCS (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
3. CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules,
4. General Provident Fund (Civil Services) Rules, 1960
5. Contributory Provident Fund (India) Rules, 1962
6. Payment of Arrears of Pension (Nomination) Rules, 1983
2. The Forms arc available at the Departmental website persmin.nic.in and pensionersportal .gov.in.
3. Suggestions are invited from all concerned, including pensioners and pensioners’ associations for making these Forms simple. user-friendly and compatible with the amended provisions of the Rules.
4. You may forward your suggestions to Shri Harjit Singti, Deputy Secretary, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, at his e-mail [email protected] within 15 days.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source : www.pensionersportal.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Proposed Common Nomination Forms for Nominations under Pension, GPF, CGEGIS, Commutation, Arrears of Pension Rules
- Central invites suggestions from pensioners and banks
- 7th CPC Resolution for Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule of the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Clarification regarding timely payment of GPF final
- Pensionary benefits to the employees of BSNL and MTNL
- PENSIONARY BENEFITS UNDER NPS ON VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT
- Measures for streamlining the implementation of the National Pension System for Central Government employees
- Dos and Don’ts concerning Photographs to be submitted with Pension Forms