Pensioners Portal – Central Civil Pensioners Problems Resolves Directly
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare once again published the order as a remainder that the pensioners individual issues may settle in person in New Delhi office on every Wednesday between 1500 and 1600 Hrs…
Introducing a dedicated day for attending pensioners in person…
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
New Delhi, the 31st Dec., 2012
Subject: Introducing a dedicated day for attending pensioners in person – reg.
The undersigned is directed to inform that in order to facilitate mitigation of problems of Central Civil Pensioners, it has been decided that on every Wednesday, concerned officers of the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare will be available between 15.00 and 16.00 hrs, in person, in Room No. 310, Lok Navak Bhavan (near Gate No.1) to meet pensioners and, as far as possible, answer the queries/points raised by the pensioners.
2. The Central Civil Pensioners, aggrieved of pension related matters and seeking clarification etc., on application of any of the following rules/regulations may meet the concerned officers of this Department alongwith a written submission, by appearing in person, on the prescribed date, time and venue, and make us of this facility.
3. The rules being administered by this Department are:
(i) CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972;
(ii) CCS (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981;
(iii) CCS (Extra-ordinary Pension) Rules;
(iv) GPF (CS) Rules, 1960; and
(v) CPF (lndia) Rules, 1962.
(Tripti P Ghosh)
Source : www.pensionersportal.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Introducing a dedicated day for attending pensioners in person – reg.
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Review of Forms for Pensionary / retirement benefits and Nominations under various Rules of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
- Gazette Notification regarding the amendment in the Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
- 7th CPC Pension News : Separate orders will be issued to Armed Forces pensioners/family pensioners
- Revision of pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners and Family Pensioners effective from 1.1.2006 – Pensioners Portal Orders
- Central invites suggestions from pensioners and banks
- Pre-retirement Counselling Workshop on 26th February, 2015
- Restoration of full pension of absorbee pensioners in view of the order dated 01.09.2016 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 604812010 and Civil Appeal No. 637112010
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Clarification on issue of Identity Cards to Central Government Pensioners