Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website
28 MAR 2018
EPFO has launched the pensioner’s portal https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry. The pensioner’s portal is recently launched service, available at EPFO website by which all EPFO pensioners may get the details of pension related information like Pension payment order number, Pensioner’s Payment Order details, Pensioner’s passbook information & other related information such as date of credit of pension, submission of pensioner’s life certificate etc.
It is helpful to know the status of their life certificate, in case of non-submission/rejection of life certificate of the pensioners. It also provides the details and the reason of stoppage of pension.
Track e KYC:
The enhanced “Track eKYC” facility for the convenience of members have been launched to check the status of Aadhaar seeded against their UAN and to figure out the specific mismatch details.
The facility has been made available at EPFO’s website www.epfindia.gov.in >> Online Services >> e-KYC Portal>> TRACK eKYC.
Using the facility, EPFO members can online track the status of Aadhaar seeded against his/ her UAN. While using the facility, the member will have to provide his/her UAN. After entering his/ her UAN the member can click the “Track eKYC” button and the exact status in respect of his/her UAN will be displayed on the screen.
Source : PIB
Related to Your Search:
- New Facilities for UAN- Aadhar Linking Introduces By EPFO
- EPFO Introduces ‘View Pension Passbook’ Service for the pensioners through Umang App
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- Pensioners Portal Orders: Pension by linking Aadhaar with Bank Accounts and PPO
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates
- UAN Activated Members Can Know PF Balance Through Missed Call AND SMS Alert
- Central Government pensioners need not visit office of Pension department or pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificate
- FAQ for Pensioners Regarding Digital Life Certificate (DLC)