Pension to Gramin Bank Staff : Govt answer in Lok Sabha:-
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO 371
ANSWERED ON 06.12.2013
PENSION TO GRAMIN BANK STAFF
371 . Shri A.K.S. VIJAYAN
Will the Minister of FINANCE be pleased to state:-
(a) whether Government has any proposal to extend pension scheme to all officers and employees of Gramin Banks across the country;
(b) if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefor;
(c) whether the Government has consulted all the trade unions in this regard; and
(d) if so, the details thereof?
The Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance (Shri Namo Narain Meena)
(a) & (b): The employees of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) are getting pension under provisions of Employees Provident Fund (Misc. Provisions) Act, 1952. However, the Government has in principle decided to allow RRBs to adopt pension at par with Nationalized Banks under prescribed frame work.
(c): No, Sir.
(d): Does not arise.
Source: Lok Sabha Q & A
Related to Your Search:
- Public Sector Bank Employees Pension Scheme
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Reservation in Promotion in Public Sector Banks
- 7CPC: SEVENTH PAY COMMISSION- LOK SABHA Q&A
- Abolition of Overtime Allowance in 7th Pay Commission: Fin Min’s statement in Lok Sabha
- Revision of pay and pension of Bank and Central Government Employees
- Seventh Pay Commission: Details of questions asked in Lok Sabha
- Nation wide strike by bank employees: Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Central Government Pensioners above 100 Years