Pending issues of Central Government Employees – NC JCM Staff Side
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
April 10, 2018
The Cabinet Secretary,
Government of India
Sub: Pending issues of Central Government Employees
As you are aware that the Central Government Employees issues particularly review of New Pension Scheme, Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula are pending since long. Its unfortunate that inspite of assurance given by Cabinet Ministers and our pursuation with you time to time has not yielded any result so far. We had deffered the strike on a clear cut assurance but the committees formulated to resolve the issues have not done any thing, with the result creating lot of anguish amoagest Central Government Employees.
It is also unfortunate that inspite of continues persuation the meeting of National Council has also not been fixed gives an impression than no body is serious for resolution of long pending demands of Central Government Employees. The National Council JCM (Staff Side) had tried its level best for a negotiated settlement but unfortunately could not succeed due to willingly attitude of Government.
In view of all round dissatisfaction among Central Government Employees it is requested that the above demands could be resolve without further loss of time and meeting of National Council (JCM) should also be convend at an earliest to resolve the other issues submitted as agenda.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India
- Holding of meeting of the National Council(JCM): Secretary, NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- 7th CPC Allowances only after April 23, 2017 ?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- National Joint Council Of Action (NJCA) Circular Dated 09.02.2019