PCDA Pension Orders 2013 : One Rank One Pension – Rate of Minimum Guaranteed Family Pension with effect from 24.9.2012 (Commissioned Officers)
An Important circular has been issued by the Office of the PR.Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)-Allahabad regarding that the Dependent Pension (Special) and Dependent Pension (Liberalised) to Defence Service Personnel and Ex-Servicemen and also issued the table of minimum guaranteed family pension effect from 24.9.2012 (Commissioned Officers). Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the Committee Secretaries Committee- 2012 on the issues related to Defence Service Personnel and Ex-Servicemen- Improvement in Casualty Pensionary Awards for pre- 2006 Armed Forces Officers and JCO/ ORs and equivalents.
The main content of the order is reproduced and given for your information and also given a link to the original order…
Subject : Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the Committee Secretaries Committee- 2012 on the issues related to Defence Service Personnel and Ex-Servicemen- Improvement in Casualty Pensionary Awards for pre- 2006 Armed Forces Officers and JCO/ ORs and equivalents.
Reference : This Office Circular No. 503 dated 17.01.2013.
Kindly refer to Table No. 1 appended in this office circular cited under reference. Your attention is invited wherein to various nomenclature columns (Column 6, 8, 11, 13, 17,19) the 2nd Life awards of SFP and 2nd Life awards of LFP have been shown. However, in the case of Commissioned Officers it should be Dependent Pension (Special) and Dependent Pension (Liberalised). In order to facilitate the PDAs for smooth revision and implementation, the same has been rectified and an amended Table No. 1(Revised) is enclosed for necessary revision/ action.
It is also mentioned that the rates of Dependent Pension (Liberalised) in case both parents are alive are @ of 75% of LFP. This has been left out inadvertently which has now been reproduced in the revised table.
2.All Pension Disbursing Authorities are authorized to revise/ update the family pension in respect of Commissioned Officers equivalent as per tables attached to this circular, if the same is beneficial. Table No. 1 appended in Circular No. 503 is replaced by Table No. 1(Revised) annexed with this circular.
3.All other terms and conditions for revision of family pension in respect of pre-2006 Armed Forces family pensioners drawing pension under casualty pensionary awards shall remain unchanged.
No. Grants/Tech/0167-XIII (508)
Dated: – 19th February 2013.
Source : www.pcdapension.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- One Rank One Pension Order: Revised Table 1 – Improvement in Casualty Pensionary Awards for pre- 2006 Armed Forces Officers and JCO/ ORs and equivalents.
- Revised Pension Tables of Casualty Pensionary awards for JCO/ORs Pensioners/Family pensioners
- Welfare Schemes for Retired Armed Forces Personnel
- Implementation of the Govt. decision on the recommendations of Committee on the issue related to Defence Service personnel and Ex-Servicemen -For pre-2006 commissioned Officers
- 7th CPC on revision of provisions regulating Pension/Gratuity/Commutation of Pension/Family Pension including pensionary awards
- Fixation of Pension of Retired Medical officers of AMC/ADC/RVC – DESW Orders
- Pension to Ex-Servicemen – Pensionary awards – Rajya Sabha
- MoD Order 3.9.2015: Revision of Pension for Pre-2006 Pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2006 instead of 24.09.2012 and Arrear of Pension/ Family Pension will be paid
- Revision of Casualty Pension for Pre-2006 Defence Pensioners