Counting of former service in respect of employees covered under New Pension Scheme.
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 103.
(All Heads of Department under Ministry of Defence)
Subject : Counting of former service in respect of employees covered under New Pension Scheme.
As per existing practice Audit Report for counting of former service in respect of Defence Civilian Employees covered under old pension scheme is being rendered by the Office of the PCDA (P) Allahabad. However, consequent upon introduction of New pension scheme w.e.f. 01-01-2004, this office has stopped rendering audit report for counting of former service in r/o employees covered under New pension scheme. Now, it has been decided that this office will continue to Render Audit report to those employees who are covered under New Pension scheme till finalization of NPS Rules.
2.Therefore it is advised to forward affected cases as well as returned cases to render Audit Report.
Dated: 8th February 2013
Related to Your Search:
- Benefit of gratuity in respect of Railway employees covered under NPS
- Counting of former AF Service (Army/Navy/AF) towards Civil Services – PCDA Clarification Orders issued on 16.6.2017
- Benefit of gratuity in respect of Central Government Employees counting of service on joining new service covered under National Pension System (NPS)
- Counting of past service fix admissibility in old pension scheme, new pension scheme, pay protection and leave accumulation to All India Services officers
- Counting of past service for admissibility in old pension scheme, new pension scheme, pay protection and leave accumulation to All India Services officers
- Permanent absorption of Central Government employees and employees of the Union Territories in the autonomous bodies of the Union Territories counting of service for pension
- NPS Employees shall eligible for benefit of Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity as per CCS (Pension) Rule,1972
- New Pension Scheme : Family pension under NPS
- Clarification regarding rule position for payment of gratuity to the employees covered under New Pension Scheme