O/o The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension),
Draupadighat, Allahabad — 211014
Call Centre No(Toll Free)-1800-180-5325 (Timing-9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Circular No C-200
No. G1/C/MISC/ Vol-X/Tech
O/o the PCDA (P), Allahabad
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Sub: – Submission of superannuation/retiring pension claim in respect of civilian paid from defence service estimate.
Ref:- This office circular no. C-182 dated 19.02.2018.
This office important circular no. C-182 dated 19.02.2018 may be treated as withdrawn. Further, pension papers shall be forwarded to this office not later than six months before the date of retirement of Government Servants in consonance with Rule 61 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
2. In view of the above, you are also requested to issue suitable instructions (along with copy of this circular) to all the Head of Offices under your administrative control to ensure that pension papers on the subject matter henceforth are floated in accordance with instructions given in above Para.
1. The CGDA, Ulan Batar Road Palam, Delhi Cantt-10
2. All Pr. CDA /CDA / C of F&A (Fys)/CDA (Fund)
3. All G.M. Fys.
4. All CE/Nodal CE of various Commands.
5. O I/C G1/Civil (Gp-VII) (Local)
6. “R’ Section
7. DPTI Allahabad
8. EDP Centre (Local) – for uploading on website.
Related to Your Search:
- Pension claim submission during lock-down of Defence civilian
- PCDA – Submission of pension claim during lock-down in respect of Defence civilian
- Special Benefits in the cases of death and disability in service – PCDA Circular
- Counting of former AF Service (Army/Navy/AF) towards Civil Services – PCDA Clarification Orders issued on 16.6.2017
- NPS: Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the Central Government employees covered by New Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)
- Retirement dues are paid on time to the retiring government employee
- Processing of Pension Papers and personal claims
- Simplification of pension payment procedure- Submission of certificates by retiring Armed Forces Personnel along with pension papers
- Fixed Medical Allowance to CG Pensioner residing non-CGHS area: PCDA Circular