Grant of Dry Cell Allowance @ 150/- p.m for Track Maintainers performing night patrolling duties – Railway Board
New Delhi, dated 07.12.2017
All Indian Railways,
Sub: Payment to the Track Maintainers deputed for night patrolling duties for purchase of dry cell – PNM/NFIR Agenda Item No. 44/2016.
NFIR has raised the issue of revision of amount being given to the Track Maintainers deputed for track patrolling duties during night for purchase of dry cell battery. The matter has been considered by Board (MEW & FC) and it has been decided that all track maintainers deputed for night patrolling shall be paid @ Rs 150 per month alongwith their salary towards purchase of dry cell, wherever rechargeable torches have not been provided.
2. This issues with concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
[Rly.no.030-47598, Mob (CUG)-97176111
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Implementation of LARSGESS – Coverage of scheme to Track Maintainers working in GP Rs 1900/- Letter to the Secretary(E) RB/NDLS
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in Constructions Organization
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Railways: Norms/Procedure for future Promotion in the Unified Cadre of Track Maintainers
- Special Allowance to Railway Traffic Gateman
- Career Progression of Track Maintainers in Railways – full implementation of the report of Joint Committee
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- Induction of Female employees in Railways and other Central Government departments