Payment to Government servants through e-Payment
F.No. 3(2)(1)/2016/TA/R & P Rules/Amendment/443
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
GPO Complex, E-Block, INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject: Payment to Government servants through e-Payment
In supersession of this office O.M. No. l(1)/2011/UTA/365 dated 1st August 2016 on the above subject, as per the amendment in Rule 44 issued vide Government of India Notification No. G.S.R. 412 (E) dated 27-04-2017, all payments to Government servants, including salary payments, shall be made by electronically signed payment advices for direct credit to their bank accounts, subject to availability of banking facilities:
Provided that a one-time relaxation may be granted for payment by other recognized modes in cases of hardship where the reasons are duly approved by the Head of Department and Financial Adviser.
This issues with the approval of the Finance Minister.
Encl: As above.
Joint Controller General of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Payment to Government Servants other than salary etc through e-payment from 01-04-12
- Payment to Government servants other than salary etc. through e-Payment
- Payment to Suppliers etc. by Government Departments through e-Payment
- Immediate cash relief to the family of an employee who dies while on the job: FinMin OM 30.04.2021
- Payment of Salary and other Personal Payments, Salary by Cash on optional basis or through Cheque / Electronically through Bank – instructions
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC) – fixation of pay and payment of arrears-instructions
- Request for payment of salary to the employees & payment of pension on 01.04.2017
- Advance payment of salary to all Ordnance Employees for the month of Sep 2014