Payment to Government Servants other than salary etc. through e-payment from 01-04-12
OFFICE OF THE PRINICIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (Fys)
10-A, S.K.BOSE ROAD, Kolkata – 700 001
Email-ID:[email protected], Phone No.033222485077-5080, Ext. – 514 & 515
1. All CFA (Fys)
2. All Br.Accounts Office
Sub: Payment to Govt. Servants other than salary etc. through e-payment from 01-04-12.
Please refer to this office letter No.D/28/NEFT/Corr/VOl-V dt. 05.06.2012 under which Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, controller General of Account O.M.No.1(1)/2011/TA/292 dt.31-03-2012 received vide HQrs letter No. A/III/12157/ECE/Comm-IX dt. 17.05.2012 (Copy enclosed) on payment to Govt. servants other than salary etc. through e-payment with effect from 01-04-12 was circulated for necessary action at your end.
2. In the above letter it is intimated that the Central Govt. Account (Receipts and payments) Rules, 1983 have been amended, inter alia, to provide for issue of payment advices to the bank for direct credit by electronic transfer to the specified bank account of the payee. As per the amendments, the Govt. Servants are permitted to receive their salary by direct credit to their bank accounts through payment advices, at their option.
3. In this regard it is intimated to make payments to government servants, other than salary, above Rs.25000/- by issue of payment advices, including electronically signed payment advices with effect from 1st April 2012.
4. Further, it is also intimated to make all payments towards settlement of retirement/terminal benefits such as gratuity, commuted value of pension, encashment of leave salary, CGEGIS, withdrawals from General provident Fund, etc. by issue of payment advices, including electronically signed payment advices.
you are therefore requested to make payment to govt. servants other than salary upto Rs.25000/- in cash/cheque/e-payment at the option of Govt. Servants in compliance of the instruction issued vide ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Controller General of Accounts O.M.No.1(1)/2011/TA/292 dt.31/03/2012.
Jt. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
Encl. As above.
Signed Copy click here
Related to Your Search:
- Payment to Government servants other than salary etc. through e-Payment
- Payment to Government servants through e-Payment
- Payment of Salary and other Personal Payments, Salary by Cash on optional basis or through Cheque / Electronically through Bank – instructions
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 28th July, 2016 instead of 29th July, 2016 due to bank strike called by UFBU
- Payment to Suppliers etc. by Government Departments through e-Payment
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 29th May 2018 due to Bank Strike
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017 on account of nation-wide bank strike on 28th February 2017
- Request for payment of salary to the employees & payment of pension on 01.04.2017