Railway Board Clarification on wage calculation ceiling limit – “It is hereby clarified that there is no change in the wage calculation ceiling limit of Rs. 3500/- pm. for calculation of PLB”
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 126/2014.
New Delhi, dated : 11.11.2014.
The General Managers/CAOs,
All Indian Railways & Production Units etc.
(As per mailing lists No.1 & 2).
Subject : Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2013-2014.
Board’s letter of even number dt. 26.09.2014 and 05.11.2014 on the above mentioned subject may be referred to. Vide Board’s letter of even no. dated 05.11.2014 the provisional sanction for payment of PLB for 78 days was regularised.
However. queries are being raised whether the wage calculation ceiling limit of‘ Rs. 3500/- p.m. had been removed. It is hereby clarified that there is no change in the wage calculation ceiling limit of Rs. 3500/- pm. for calculation of PLB.
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR writes to Railway Board on Amendment of wage calculation limit from 3500 to 7000
- Fixation of maximum ceiling limit for payment of Honorarium to Cashiers and other Cash & Pay staff: Railway Board Order
- Bonus to Railway employees at revised rate of Rs. 7000 with effect from 01.04.2014
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Bonus Ceiling – NFIR writes to Railway Minister to remove of calculation ceiling for the purpose of payment of productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)
- Payment of Death Gratuity to a minor-regarding
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance from Railway employees who have become ineligible to get NDA after issue of Board’s letter dated 29th Sep 2020
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2014-2015