CHQ Letter to Department of Post about Vacancies
ALL INDIA GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS UNION (AIGDSU)
Department of Posts, Dak Bhavan,
Sub: Payment of revised waves Oct the outsider/substitute GDS who are working in short-term vacancies of regular GDS posts.
A kind reference is invited to the above mentioned subject where the substitute GDS are still drawing their TRCA in old scales. As per the recommendation of Sri.Nataraja Murthy committee orders were issued for payment of arrears to outsider/substitute GDS on revised TRCA, but up to this date nothing is heard so far. This issue was debated in our last All India Working Committee meeting held at Champawat, Uttrakhand. Hence it is requested to cause orders for payment of TRCA to the outsider/substitute GDS in the revised TRCA, including arrears w.e.f 1.01.2016.
An early orders in this regard would be highly appreciated at this end.
Related to Your Search:
- Huge injustice in fixation of TRCA of Gramin Dak Sevaks as also in calculation and payment of arrears
- Applicability of new wage scale and drawal of arrears to GDS substitutes
- Payment of arrears to GDS – Implementation of recommendations of GDS Committee
- Revised eligibility criteria for engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts
- GDS Arrear Tables for BPM and ABPM
- GDS: Implementation of recommendations of One-man committee on wages and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Minutes of the meeting held on 31.07.2018 at 11:30 A.M. at Dak Bhawan
- GDS meeting held at Dak Bhawan
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) at revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2012 onwards – reg.