Payment of revised rate of Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA) as per 6th CPC Orders
Ministry Of Defence
Subject: Payment of revised rate of Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA) as per 6th CPC Orders.
Reference CGDA UO No.AT/I/3510/6th CPC/Vol. IX dated 21.01.2015 on the above subject.
2. The matter has been examined in consultation with Defence (finance). It is clarified that composite personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA) is admissible at single rate w.e.f. 01.09.2008 as per MoD letter No.1/54/2008/D(Pay/Services) dated 4.11.2008 irrespective whether service in kind has been provided or not. It is also clarified that MoD letter No.90099/AG/PS3(b)/1541/D(Pay/Services) dated 13.7.1998 stands obsolete after implementation of VI CPC recommendations.
Signed Copy Click here
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and PBORs including NCs (E)- Revised rates effective from 01/01/2017
- 7th CPC Allowances: Haircutting Allowance and Soap Toilet Allowance admissible to PBOR
- DA Orders for Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – 113% from January 2015
- CGDA Orders 2013: Payment of Leave Encashment as LTC advance
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- 6% additional DA to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including Non-Combatants (Enrolled) – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommends Abolition of 52 Allowances
- CGDA Orders: Enhancement of EDP Allowance by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%
- Doing away with allowances under 7th CPC : Central Government employees will not get Family Planning Allowances