NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
The General Secretaries of Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to Railwaymen.
In the wake of attempts to reduce the Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) by Railway Board, the affiliates are directed to launch protests in the form of mass rallies and demonstrations on 16 any such move. The cadre of NFIR should plunge into the field and generate awareness among employees to fight in the event of Railway Board’s adamant attitude to reduce the number of days of wages towards Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB). During the year 2012-13 Indian Railways has moved over one Billion Tonnes of freight while operating ratio was 88.8%. Hence there is no question of reducing the Bonus amount.
The President and General Secretary of NFIR have been invited by Railway Board for a meeting on 16th September, 2013 (Monday). NFIR has decided to convey our protest in the meeting.
All the affiliates of NFIR are therefore advised to mobilize Rail Workforce for massive protest rallies and demonstrations all over Indian Railways from Establishment level to Zonal level and also in all the Production Units and Workshops etc.,
Related to Your Search:
- Unions in Indian Railways on the issue of Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen. Proposed call for Railway Bonus Day by AIRF and NFIR
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013
- NFIR Objects the Views of Committee on evolving New formula for PLB
- AIRF demands 80 days bonus for Railway Employees
- Resolution No. NJCA/2018 dated 18/08/2018 against Government’s Failure to fulfill its assurances
- Committee for evolving a new formula for productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) on Indian Railways.
- Railway Bonus 2018 – PLB 78 Days to Railway Employees
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14