Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the Railway employees at revised calculation of Rs. 7000/- p.m.- GS/NFIR WRITES TO MINISTER OF RAILWAYS
National Federation of Indian Railways
No. I/10/Part IV
Shri Suresh Prabhu,
Hon’ble Minister for Railways.
Sub: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the Railway employees at revised calculation of Rs. 7000/- p.m.-reg.
Ref: (i) Item No. 4 of 55 Point Charter of Demands of NFIR.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. I/10/Part IV dated 08/09/2015 & 07/10/2015 addressed to Hon’ble MR.
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No.E.(P&A)ll-2015PLB-4 dated 07/10/2015.
Kind attention is invited to NFIR’s communication dated 08/09/2015 to the Hon’ble MR to take action for removal of calculation ceiling of Rs. 3500/- p.m. for payment of PL Bonus to the Railway employees in view of Government’s announcement dated 1st September 2015 for relaxing calculation ceiling limit to Rs. 7000/- p.m.
Now the Union Cabinet in its meeting held on October 21, 2015 has decided to amend the Bonus Act, 1965 for enhancing the calculation ceiling from Rs. 3500/- to Rs. 7000/-.
NFIR, therefore, requests to kindly see that Railway employees are paid P.L. Bonus with revised calculation ceiling of Rs. 7000/- p.m.
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Bonus Ceiling – NFIR writes to Railway Minister to remove of calculation ceiling for the purpose of payment of productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)
- Bonus to Railway employees at revised rate of Rs. 7000 with effect from 01.04.2014
- NFIR writes to Railway Board on Amendment of wage calculation limit from 3500 to 7000
- Bonus 2015 – Removal of Eligibility and Calculation Ceiling ; NFIR writes to PM
- Railway Bonus – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railway employees for the year 2018-19
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2013-2014.
- NFIR Objects the Views of Committee on evolving New formula for PLB
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the Railway employees for the year 2019-2020
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS