Payment of Over Time arrears to the staff promoted to higher Grade Pay posts under cadre restructuring w.e.f. 01/11/2013 – Case of AC Escorting staff of South Western Railway
No. I/8/Part II
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Payment of Over Time arrears to the staff promoted to higher Grade Pay posts under cadre restructuring w.e.f. 01/11/2013 – Case of AC Escorting staff of South Western Railway – Reg
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No.24/2017.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. I/8/Part I dated 21/03/2016, 17/06/2016, 10/08/2016 & 14th Feb 2017.
Kind attention of Railway Board is invited to NFIR’s PNM Agenda Item No.24/2017 wherein it has been requested to kindly issue clarificatory instructions to the Zonal Railways in general and South Western Railway in particular to arrange payment of Over Time Allowance to the Sr. Technicians GP 4200/ Level-6 and. other eligible staff. While the subject could not be discussed in the PNM meeting held on 25th /26th April, 2019 due to paucity of time, the Official Side conveyed as follows :-
“South Western Railway has been asked to comment on the status of the demand made by the Federation. No reply received yet. Reminder sent on 26/03/2019.”
Federation desires to reiterate that already considerable delay has taken in the matter as the first reference in this case was sent to the Railway Board by the Federation in August, 2016, therefore there is need to obtain facts from the South Western Railway immediately on priority.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to kindly expedite and see that instructions are issued to the Zonal Railways including South Western Railway to ensure payment of OT Allowance to Sr. Technicians etc., as raised in the PNM agenda. A copy of instructions issued may be endorsed to the Federation.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Over Time arrears to the staff promoted to higher Grade Pay posts under cadre restructuring w.e.f 01.11.2013 – Case of AC Escorting staff of South western Railway
- Claims regarding payment of Travelling Allowance to the staff promoted under cadre restructuring w.e.f 01/11/2013 – case of North Western Railway
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Merger of Dearness Allowance with the Basic Pay w.e.f. April 1, 2004
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- Payment of Overtime allowance to C&W Staff of Mechanical Department escorting trains