Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
No. IV/NFIR/ 7th CPC (Imp)/ Allowance/2016/ Part II
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 47/2018.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II/2017/RS-22 dated 28/12/2018 (RBE No. 204/2018).
(iii) NFIR’s letter No.IV/NFIR/ 7th CPC (Imp)/Allowance/2016/Part II dated 12/01/2019 & 18/3/2019.
Copies of Federation’s letter dated 12/01/2019 & 18/03/2019 are enclosed wherein following specific points have been mentioned:-
- Instructions issued vide RBE No. 20412018 dated 21/12/2018 do not contain the relevant provision made in Para 3.23 (b) of Board’s letter No. E(P&A)II-80/RS-10 dated 17/07/1981 which have not been incorporated.
- Board’s instructions contained in Para 2 of RBE No. 204/2018 dated 28/12/2018 are not being complied with on many Zones/Divisions with retrospective effect i.e.01/01/2016 due to Technical problems being faced in IPAS which has failed to accept amendments from back date.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests the Railway Board to kindly issue modified instructions to RBE No. 204/018 so that the remaining portion of Board’s earlier order dated 17/07/1981 also finds place in the
instructions and at the same time payments are made to the Running Staff from retrospective effect i.e.01/01/2016 duly updating the IPAS. Action taken in the matter may kindly be apprised to the Federation.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- NFIR: Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Claims regarding payment of Travelling Allowance to the staff promoted under cadre restructuring w.e.f 01/11/2013 – case of North Western Railway
- Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016
- Payment of leave salary to Running Staff in 7th CPC