PAYMENT OF KNEE OPERATIONS UNDER CGHS SCHEME
Whether full payment has been authorised to the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) patients undergoing knee operations and joint disorder operations in Primus Hospital..?
The below information was given by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri.Ghulam Nabi Azad in written reply in the Parliament as follows…
Primus Hospital is empanelled under Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) for Joint Replacement and other Orthopedic treatment procedures.
The hospital is expected to abide by the terms and conditions of empanelment and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed with CGHS and charge as per the approved CGHS package rates.
CGHS has prescribed rates of Rs.1,26,500/- for NABH Hospitals and Rs.1.10.000/- for Non-NABH Hospitals for Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
CGHS has also prescribed ceiling rate for Cemented Knee Implant as Rs.60,000/- for the implant and Rs.5,000/- for Bone Cement.
Related to Your Search:
- Empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS AHMEDABAD
- Charges for eye operations under CGHS
- CGHS: Revision of Ceiling Rates for Knee and Hip Implants under CGHS and CS(MA) Rules
- CGHS has empanelled 750 Health Care Organizations all over the country
- CGHS Orders – Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS in Ahmedabad
- Empanelment and De-Panelling of Private Hospitals under CGHS
- CGHS Orders – Fresh list of empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres under Continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS, Chandigarh.
- Friday, October 05, 2012 Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS RANCHI
- CGHS Orders : Empanelment of private hospitals (including denial clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS DELHI & NCR