Payment of Honorarium / fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for
conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department ol Personnel & Training.
Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi dated 6th July. 2012
Subject: Payment of Honorarium/fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department of Personnel & Training.
In supersession of this Department’s Order No. 11016/2/9B.Trg.1 dated
26.11.1999, the payment made to the Master Trainers (MTs) and Recognized
Trainers (RTs) for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) is revised as follows:
|S.No.||Duration of Course||Existing Payment
|Revised Payment Structure|
|1||For upto 1 week||Rs.3000/-||Rs.5,000/-|
|2||For upto 2 week||Rs.5000/-||Rs.7,500/-|
|3||For upto 3 week||Rs.5000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|4||For upto 4 week||Rs.5000/-||Rs. 12.500|
The aforesaid revised rate of honorarium will be effective from the date of this a.M.
As mandated n this Departments OM No. I3024/2/200B-Trg.1 dated 3rd March 2009, there would be a ceiling of upto 30 days or 60 sessions in a year, whichever is lower, for the offcers/trainers deputed to conduct courses under TOP.
Further, the MTs/RTs who are working in a training institution and drawing Training Allowance therein and are conducting TDP courses in their own institution shall not be entitled to get the aforesaid honorarium.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Submission of Online proposals for the State Category Training Programme (SCTP) and Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the DoPT for the year 2015-16.
- Proposal for implementation of various training programmes under the Training For All Scheme – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Mandatory Yoga Training for all officers/Staff of Indian Railways including RPF Personnel
- Tamil Nadu Government Order : Ad-hoc Increase – CONSOLIDATED PAY / FIXED PAY / HONORARIUM – Employees drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Ad-hoc Increase from 01.07.2017
- Postponement of Training of Trainers programme in Space Technology Application at Dehradun and Hyderabad to be held form 11 July to 15 July 2016
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Revision of rates of honorarium for Guest Faculty for training activities in Defence Accounts Department
- Grant of Honorarium to Inquiry Officers (IO)/Presenting Officers (PO) – Dopt Orders
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (lAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme, officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) and officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer Service (CSSS)