Payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers of Delhi Administration
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
CPAO/ IT&Tech/ Delhi Administration/ 2018‐ 19/ 2‐5
Subject: Payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers of Delhi Administration
References have been received from the re-employed teacher of Delhi Administration that the authorized banks are not making payment of dearness relief on pension to them.
Earlier, the banks have stopped the payment of DR on pension on the instruction of Govt. of NCT Delhi and now some authorized banks are not acting upon the instructions of the Govt. of NCT Delhi for payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers of Delhi Administration.
In this connection, attention is drawn towards the guidelines mentioned in the OM No 45/73/97-P&Pw (G) dated 02.07.1999, wherein it is mentioned that the pension Disbursing Authority (Banks) shall release Dearness Relief on pension to those re- employed pensioners who submit the certificate issued by the re-employing department as per Para + (II) (a) of the said OM.
All the authorized banks are advised to make payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers on the basis of the instruction issued by the Govt. of NCT or Delhi.
Encl.: OM dated 02.07.1999
Sr. Accounts Officer (lT & Tech)
Related to Your Search:
- Who are not Applicable to Dearness Relief on the pension – CPAO
- PCDA Clarification on Dearness Relief to re-employed Ex-servicemen
- Payment of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief to the State Government employees/ pensioners/family pensioners
- All Banks asked to calculate 6% Dearness Relief for central government pensioners
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance – Undertaking is required to be submitted once every year alongwith other certificate
- Payment of dearness relief to re-employed pensioners and employed family pensioners
- Non payment of Dearness Relief on Disability Element While on Re-Employment
- Payment of DA on Pension of Ex-Servicemen
- 7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners