Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2014 – Finance Ministry Orders Issued
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 27th March. 2014
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2014.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No.I-8/2013-E-II (B) dated 25th September, 2013 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 90% to 100% with effect from 1st January, 2014.
2. The provisions contained in paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s O.M. No.1(3)/2008-E-11(B) dated 29th August, 2008 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Central Government employees.
4. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance shall not he made before the date of disbursement of salary of March. 2014.
5. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In regard to Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will he issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
6. In so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DA Order: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015
- Order Issued by Finance Ministry for the Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees revised rates from 1.7.2014
- Dearness Allowance from Jan 2016 to Central Government Employees and Pensioners: Finmin Orders
- DA Order July 2015 – Finmin issued orders for the payment of DA at 119% from 1.7.2015
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2013: Finance Ministry DA Order Jan 2013
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2012.
- DA from July 2012 : Finance Ministry issued Official DA Orders
- DA from July 2013 Order issued by Finmin for 10% hike
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2017