Payment of Bonus should be made before Puja – AIRF
All India Railwaymen Federation, AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding that the payment of PLB Bonus should be made before Puja to all Railway employees…
Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13 – AIRF
ALL INDIA RAILWAYMEN’S FEDERATION
4, STATE ENTRY ROAD, NEW DELHI, INDIA
Dated: September 5, 2013
The Member Staff,
Sub: Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13.
Durga Pooja is the biggest festival of the Eastern part of the country. Durga Puja and Festive Season are approaching very last, and every time we have seen eleventh hour trouble creating lots of frustration and chaos among the Railwaymen. There is rumour in the corridors that, this year Productivity Linked Bonus may be reduced inspite of untiring efforts made by the Railwaymen in increased productivity.
AIRF has achieved PLB for the Railwaymen after lots of struggles and sacrifices. In this connection, it is worth-mentioning that PLB is a bilateral agreement arrived at between the Organized Labour and Ministry of Railways, any tinkering with PLB Formula or any deviation from the inputs will definitely create confrontation
Since AIRF is maintaining very good harmonious industrial relations over the Indian Railways, we hope, nothing will be done to harm the industrial peace.
As per our calculation, Railwaymen must get increased PLB for the year 2012-13 in comparison to last year, since productivity has increased. In case Railway Board think it, otherwise the matter may be discussed, but no means that payment of PLB should be delayed, which may cause serious industrial relation.
Please treat the matter as Most Urgent and arrange the payment of PLB as per formula, already decided.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : AIRF
Related to Your Search:
- Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2012-13 – AIRF
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- AIRF demands 80 days bonus for Railway Employees
- AIRF: Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2016-17 to Railwaymen
- AIRF will not tolerate delay in Bonus for Railwaymen
- AIRF demands to issue bonus before Pooja Festivals
- Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB), for the year 2019-2020 to the Railwaymen Payment – 78 days wages AIRF
- Productivity-Linked Bonus to Railwaymen for the year 2015-16
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013