Payment of arrears to GDS – Implementation of recommendations of GDS Committee
Government of India
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
Sub: Payment of arrears to GDS – Implementation of recommendations of GDS Committee – reg.
The report of the GDS Committee is likely to be implemented very shortly. In this connection the competent authority has directed that payment of arrears on account of TRCA may be made through Post Office Saving Accounts only.
Therefore, I am directed to request you to ensure opening of SB Accounts for every GDS at their Post Office before 15/06/2018. Compliance report may be submitted to the Dte. by 15/06/2018
Related to Your Search:
- Huge injustice in fixation of TRCA of Gramin Dak Sevaks as also in calculation and payment of arrears
- Payment of revised waves Oct the outsider/substitute GDS who are working in short-term vacancies of regular GDS posts
- Recommendation of GDS Committee on rationalisation of working hours of Branch Post Offices
- Grant of revised TRCA to the genuine substitutes of GDS from 01.07.2018 – DOP
- Applicability of new wage scale and drawal of arrears to GDS substitutes
- GDS: Implementation of recommendations of One-man committee on wages and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- GDS Arrear Tables for BPM and ABPM
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC) – fixation of pay and payment of arrears-instructions
- Government Notification of 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations Fixation of pay and arrears