Payment of Allowances in Revised pay may satisfy the Government Staff
It is believed that Payment of Allowances in Revised pay may at least satisfy the Government Staff, despite the fact that the Pay Hike is not sufficient. 7th CPC Allowances
Bapus are annoyed about the inordinate delay in announcing Allowances. Talks are doing rounds that the government is deliberately playing the delaying tactics to make the CG Staff to accept the decisions of Allowance Committee.
Central Staff upset with Pay Hike
Already the Central Government Staff are very much upset with Pay Hike recommended for next Ten Long years. They in fact are not happy about the Arrears paid to them. Though the Govt has defended that the Pay Revision arrears will not be as high as in previous Pay Commission, because Arrears for couple of years had been paid in previous Pay Commission. But this time Pay Revision took place within seven months from the due date. So obviously the Pay Revision Arrears will be lesser than previous Pay Commission.
Though a Committee was formed to review the Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor, it is believed that it was wrapped up already. But the federations are Optimistic. They expect somehow the Committee will help them to pacify the Govt Servants on this particular issue.
But nonpayment of Allowances in revised Pay will certainly axe the feel good factor in Central Government Offices. They are started losing patience over it and expect the government to announce it soon. Because the take home pay after pay revision is unbelievably very low comparing to the previous Pay commission. The Central government should not reduce the rate of Allowances and it should be implemented with effect from 1.1.2016
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Worst in 70 years, only panel not to reduce 7th CPC pay gap
- Central Government fails to implement 7th pay commission arrears on allowances
- 7th Pay Commission – Central Government Employees upset – No reference to CPC Anomalies by Jaitley in Budget 2017 – NJCA
- NJCA: 7th Pay Commission Centre may hike Allowances of Central Gov employees from April 1
- Revised rates of Allowances can be included in 7th Pay Commission Arrears calculation?
- 7th pay commission: Government mulling over higher allowances without arrears
- 7th Pay Commission: Transport Allowance not to be hiked
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees blame government for delay in higher allowances implementation
- Central Government Employees disappointed for poor pay, allowances