Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission
Special Pay for Paramilitary Personnel at PAR with Army
As informed by Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assam Rifles (AR), the detail of strength of CAPFs and AR is as under:
A proposal for grant of Para Military Service Pay (PMSP) to Central Armed Police Force personnel at par with Army personnel has been referred to the 7th Central Pay Commission vide MHA O.M. dated 05.11.2014. The rate of Para Military Service Pay requested is @ Rs. 2,000/- per month to Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) and Rs.6,000/- per month to officers upto Dy. Inspector General of Police rank, based on the rates of Military Service Pay. State Armed Police Forces are under the administrative control of State Governments. As such, present proposal does not include State Armed Police Forces.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Kiren Rijiju in a written reply to Shri A.U. Singh Deo in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Granting of Para Military Service Pay (PMSP) to Central Armed Police Force personnel at par with Army personnel
- Paramilitary Allowance/Special Pay to the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- whether Government has any proposal to extend same benefits to paramilitary forces at par with army?
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- Para Military Service pay only under consideration not OROP
- Total strength of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), force, rank and gender-wise
- Pension to retired personnel
- 7th Pay Commission – Five Directors Generals of Paramilitary Forces Met the Home Minister and registered their grievances