Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
Dated the 16th November, 2012.
Subject: – Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith panels of PPS of csss for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011 (as Annexure-I & II respectively to this OM) prepared in accordance with Rule 9 of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service Rules, 2010 and Central Secretarial Stenographers’ Service Principal Private Secretary grade Regulations, 2010.
2. The Concerned cadre units participating in CSSS are requested to notify the appointment of the officers working under them on regular basis to the PPS Grade provided they are clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceedings are either pending or being contemplated against them. The regular promotion of the officers will take effect from the date of their joining in the cadre unit where they have been retained/nominated. In accordance with D0P&T’s OM
No.11013/3/2011-Estt.(A) dt. 04.04.2011, prior to grant of vigilance dearance to these officers, the cadre units are requested to ensure submission of Annual Property Return by these officers.
The order of seniority of these officers in the grade of Principal Private Secretary of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service will follow the serial order given In the endosed list, irrespective of actual dates of appointment.
3. Regular Private Secretaries, who were transferred to other cadre units on their adhoc promotion and have not completed the tenure prescribed in the Rotational Transfer Policy for CSSS personnel, have been retained in their present cadre units and as such their appointment may be notified by the concerned cadre Units. In accordance with the para 4 of consolidated instructions issued on RTP for CSSS personnel vide DoP&T’s OM dated 15.07.1011, the cadre units are also requested to relieve the officers nominated outside the Ministry/Department within the stipulated period of 45 days.
4. A copy of the notification issued in this regard may be endorsed to this Department and Union
Public Service Commission.
Click to read the Annexure – I and II
Related to Your Search:
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
- Nomination of Steno Grade D/PA(Adhoc) of CSSS as PA of CSSS for SLY 2010 on regular basis under Zoning Scheme for SQ
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Nomination of Personal Assistant/Private Secretaries (Ad-hoc) for appointment to the Private Secretary Grade of CSSS
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2010
- Implementation of orders relating to promotion of officers in various grades in CSSS – Latest DoPT Orders 2021
- Constitution of a Committee for Cadre Restructuring of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)