Grant of Paid holiday to WB Govt Employees on the day of poll
Government of India Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi-110001.
Dated : 20th September, 2021
Subject: Conduct of adjourned poll in 03 Assembly Constituencies of West Bengal and Odisha and Bye-election in 159-Bhabanipur Assembly of West Bengal – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – regarding
The undersigned is directed to say that by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No. 78/ 2021-EPS/ 969-Spl., Dated 07.09.2021, has announced schedule for the election in 03 Assembly Constituencies, namely, 56-Samserganj (AC), 58-Jangipur (AC), 110-Pipli (AC) and bye election in 159-Bhabanipur (AC) Assembly Constituency in West Bengal. The schedule of Poll is as follow.
|S. No.||State||Number & Name of Legislative Assembly||Date of Poll||Day|
|1.||West Bengal||56-Samserganj (AC)||30.09.2021||Thursday|
|2.||West Bengal||58-Jangipur (AC)||30.09.2021||Thursday|
|4.||West Bengal||159-Bhabanipur (AC)||30.09.2021||Thursday|
2. In this regard, it is stated that the guidelines, have been issued by this Department, vide OM No. 12/ 14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001, regarding closure of Central Government Offices and grant of paid holiday on the date of election. A copy of the same is available on website www.persmin.nic.in. Accordingly, all the Central Government Offices and the Central Industrial Establishments, located in the relevant constituencies shall remain closed on the date of Poll. The employees concern shall be granted paid holiday on the date of Poll to enable them to exercise their right to vote.
3. The above instructions may also please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary (JCA)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of paid holiday to the Central government employees on the day of poll – Bye Elections on 31 May 2022
- Bye-Elections 2022 Paid Holiday for West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Maharashtra – DoPT
- Bye-election in various states on October 30, 2021 – Paid holiday for employees on election day of poll – DoPT
- Grant of Paid Election Holiday to employees on the poll day on 23.6.2022 Dopt Order on Election Holidays 2022
- Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll – Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Puducherry 2021 – Election Holiday 2021
- Paid Holiday for Employees on Polling Day – DoPT Order
- Bye elections 2019 – Grant of Paid holiday to employees of Uttarakhand & West Bengal on the day of poll 25.11.2019
- West Bengal Government Paid leave for staff of all establishments on poll day
- Bye Elections 2019 : Paid holiday to Karnataka employees on the day of poll 05.12.2019