Over 6 Lakh Vacant Posts in Central Government Departments
Over Six lakh posts in various central government ministries are vacant, the Rajya Sabha was informed today.
Out of the total sanctioned posts of 37,16,520, a total of 6,02,325 are vacant, Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension Jitendra Singh said in a written reply.
Of the total vacancies, 5,33,081 are at Group C level (comprising clerical and support staff), 51,478 are of Group B level and 17,766 are of Group A officers’ level, he said.
Related to Your Search:
- Over 5.5 lakh teaching posts in primary schools vacant: government
- Over 10k Teaching Posts Vacant in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Centre decided to abolish 90% of the posts in the grade of UDC as and when these fall vacant, in future
- Special Recruitment through SSC, Ministry of Railways and Department of Posts
- Group-wise estimated number of vacant posts of regular Central Government Civilian Employees as on 01.03.2012
- Reduction in number of vacancies in various departments of the central government
- Filling up vacancies in Central Government – BPMS
- Railways: Posts relating to security are lying vacant in Railways
- Government Jobs: Details of vacancy position in Government Departments