Filling up of Outstation Vacancies
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, the 11th October 2021
Subject: Outstation cadre vacancies in the Section Officer(SO) and Assistant Section Officer (ASO) grades of CSS – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 5/5/2019-CS.I(U) dated 03.02.2021 vide which an exercise was undertaken to ascertain the actual number of CSS officers posted at outstation locations under the cadre control of various Cadre Units of CSS. The requisite information had been received from a few Cadre Units only.
- The incumbency position at the outstation cadre posts would have undergone change due to superannuation/VRS etc even in respect of the Cadre Units who had submitted the information earlier. In view of this, the Cadre Units concerned are once apain requested to furnish an updated status of incumbency position of cadre posts in the grades of SO and ASO which are operated on decentralized basis, at the outstation offices under their control, in the following format:
- If the outstation post is vacant or the present incumbent has completed the prescribed tenure, the action taken to fill up the post/to find a replacement as per para 15(i) of RTP dated 16.07.2015 may also be intimated. In this connection it is clarified that an SO/ASO is allowed a tenure of seven years in current posting of an outstation office irrespective of the tenure rendered in the main Ministry/Department at Delhi or previous tenures in the outstation office/ location. The combined current tenure rendered in the current designation and in lower designations in the same outstation
office will be counted for tenure. The above information may be furnished to this Department latest by 01.11.2021.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Cadre Units of CSS (through DOPT website) [Under Secretary (Admn./Estt.)]
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Filling up of outstation vacancies of CSSS at some outstation offices of some Ministries/Departments
- Sanctioned Strength, incumbency, vacancy in the grade of UDCs of CSCS
- Dopt order 2013 : Posting of Section Officer and Assistant of CSS to the posts located at Nagpur and Faridabad under the Cadre controlling of M/o Agriculture
- Filling up of one vacant post of Section Officer of CSS (Administrative Officer) in Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi – regarding
- Filling up of outstation vacancies in the grade of Section Officers of CSS in the Ministries/ Department – DoPT Orders 2019
- DoPT: Filling up of unfilled vacancies in various grades of CSSS in regional offices of Staff Selection Commission
- Dopt Orders : Sanctioned strength of officials of CSCS – streamlining of procedure for collecting information / on-line data
- Posting of officers of Section Office’s Grade and Assistants Grade of Central Secretariat Service to the posts located out side National Capital Region- procedure for
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.