Outcome of the meeting with 7th Pay Commission on 25.2.2015 – AIRF
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
Dated: February 24, 2015
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Feedback of meeting with Seventh Pay Commission on 25.02.2015
Today, We met pay commission and demanded for interim report on merger of DA and Interim relief.
The pay commission told us that it has no such reference from Government and wanted us to demand the same from central government. However they agreed to write DO letter to Government of India in respect of our demands.
They informed us that Pay Commission will submit its report within stipulated time to Government. They proposed to us to send small groups from various departments for submission of their demands to them and asked JCM to make small groups to discuss important items in JCM memorandum for which we have agreed.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- JCM Staff Side Meeting with 7th Pay Commission – Discussion about DA Merger and Interim Relief
- Will the 7th Central Pay Commission present an Interim Report to the Central Government?
- NMC stresses on 20% Interim Relief for State and Central Government Employees – News Report
- Will the 7th Pay Commission Submit an Interim Report to the Government?
- Outcome of Meeting with DoPT on Joint Declaration and Charter of Demands of Central Government employees submitted by NC JCM Staff Side – INDWF
- Meeting of National Council JCM (Staff Side) with 7th Pay Commission on 23, 24 March 2015
- AIRF: Meeting of the Committee on Allowances will be held on 06.04.2017
- AIRF: 7th CPC Allowance Committee Meeting held on 28.3.2017 remained inconclusive
- AIRF publishes outcome of meeting held with the Chairman, Railway Board