Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period: Railway Board Order
RBE No 27/2015
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
No. 2015/E(Sports)/4(1)/5/Probation Period
New Delhi, dated 25th March, 2015
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways including
CLW, DLW. ICF, RCF, RWF, Metro Railway/Kolkata,
The CAO(R). DMW/Patiala,
The DG, RDSO/Lucknow.
Sub. Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.
Ref.: Railway Board’s letter No. 2010/E(5ports)/4(-1)/1(Policy) dated 31.12.2010 (RBE No. 189B/2010).
In partial modification of existing policy, Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided as under:
Revised Para (Read as)
|(i)||Para 9.2.6 of letter No. 2010/E(Sports)l4(1)/I(Policy) dated 31.12.2010 (RBE No. 189B/2010)
No out-of-turn promotion shall be granted during probation period.
|If a sportsperson acquires the norms for out of turn promotion, except the condition of completion of probation, in such case, the promotion may be granted and the balance probationary period be reckoned in the higher grade, in which the promotion is proposed to be carried out.|
2. This issues with approval of Board (MS) and concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways
Dy. Director, Estt.(Sports)
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota and out-of-turn promotion to Railway sportspersons on sports account-modification/changes in policy : RBE No. 98/2016
- Out-of-Turn Promotions to Sports persons/coaches for excellence in field for sports – Clarification by Railway Board
- Out-of-Turn Promotions (OTP) to outstanding Sportspersons on sports accounts for representing India in Olympic games
- Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota and out-of-turn promotion to Railway sportspersons on sports account-modification/changes in policy: Railway Board Order
- Probation Period for persons recruited against Sports Quota: Railway Board Order RBE No.95/2016
- Transfer of sports persons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division: Railway Board Order RBE No. 58/2014
- Recruitment of sportspersons on Zonal Railways/ Production Units against Sports Quota
- Recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota
- Selection of Railway Sportspersons for Diploma Course in Sports Coaching for the Academic Session – 2021