OROP Table No.34 – JCOs/ORs Including Honorary Commissioned Officers
RATES OF RETIRING PENSION UNDER OROP SCHEME FOR EC/SSC OFFICERS OF AMC/ADC/RVC AND EQUIVALENT RANKS IN NAVY & AIR FORCE
For revision of pension, the qualifying service mentioned in first column shall be taken as actual qualifying service rendered for which pension had been sanctioned.
Pension of JCO / ORs granted upgradation under ACP / MACP scheme, shall be revised with reference to the rank for which ACP / MACP had been granted.
[Readers are advised to check once again with the official order]
Related to Your Search:
- OROP Pension Calculation – Rounding of Qualifying Service
- OROP to the Defence Force Personnel Corrigendum table dated 17.10.2018
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- 7th CPC Defence Pension Calculation Method with Illustrations
- Model Calculations – FAQ of CSC-2012
- One Rank One Pension – More delay in OROP – Government Gives Six Month Extension to Panel
- OROP PENSION TABLES FOR DEFENCE PERSONNEL – PENSION TABLE FOR REGULAR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
- Pension to IAF Veterans
- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensioners/ Family pensioners