OROP PENSION TABLES FOR DEFENCE PERSONNEL – PENSION TABLE FOR REGULAR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare issued orders regarding the scheme of One Rank One Pension for Defence Personnel with effect from 1.7.2016. The detailed instructions relating to implementation of OROP along with tables indicating revised pension for each rank and each category. The order including the 101 pension tables indicating rates of pension/family pension.
Arrears of account of revision of pension from 1.7.2014 till date of implementation shall be paid by the Pension Disbursing Agencies in four equal half yearly installments. However, all the family pensioners including those in receipt of Special / Liberalized family pension and all Gallantry award winners shall be paid arrears in one installment.
INDEX OF TABLES IN APPENDIX TO MOD LETTER NO.12(1)/2014/D(PEN/POL) (Part-II) dated 3.2.2016
Related to Your Search:
- OROP Table : One Rank One Pension (OROP) implementation tables issued
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel: Latest MoD orders published on 7.11.2015
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) implementation order, tables issued
- OROP Anomalies – One member Judicial Committee will submit its report in six months
- Highlights of OROP Notification
- OROP Notification issued by Central Government for Defence Forces personnel
- OROP Arrears is expected to be released by March end to family pensioners
- Government order on One Rank One Pension: Salient features of the OROP
- Brief note on OROP for EDP – CGDA