OROP: One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families
Circular No. 591
Subject: Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families.
Reference:- GoI, MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen /Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb, 2016 (Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016), Circular 557 dated 17.03.2016, Circular 58 0 dated 05.07.2017 & Circular 581 dated 02.08.2017
Under the extant Government Orders , revision of pension under OROP scheme shall be effective with effect from 0 1.07.2014 , and payment of arrears accrued on account of revision of pension, if any, shall be made in a time bound manner as stipulated in Para 17.1 of the Circular No. 555 dated 04. 02.2016.
2. In this regard, it is stat ed that as per Para 4 of GoI, MoD letter No.12(1)/2014/D (Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 03.02.2016 circulated vide this office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016, provisions of OROP are also applicable to pre-01.06.1953 retirees pensioners, Ex-State Forces pensioners and their families for revision of pension/family pension. Accordingly, the benefit of ORO P also has to be given to Ex-State Forces Pensioner s/Family Pensioner s as per applicable tables, who were in receipt of pension as on 01.07.2014.
3. Further, rates of Ordinary Family Pension, Special Family Pension, 2nd Life award of SFP, Liberalized Family Pension, 2nd Life award of LFP, Disability/ Liberalized Disability element for 100% Disability, War Injury Element (Discharged) for 100% Disability, War Injury Element for 100% Disability (Invalid out Case) are now provided in annexed tables of this Circular as Table No. 97A , Table No. 98A, Table No. 99A, Table No. 100A and Table No. 101A, as rates of these types of pension were not given in Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016 and demands for these rates were raised by various PDA and pensioners. These rat es are based on applicable percentage of rates in tables no. 97 to 101 respectively.
4. Therefore , to expedite the timely revision of pension in respect of all Pre-01.06.1953 pensioners, Ex-State Force Pensioners and their families, the Pension Disbursing Agencies are hereby authorised to revise the pension of all Pre-01.06.1953 pensioners, Ex State Forces Pensioners and their families as per the rates applicable to Regular Armed Forces Personnel without any Corr. PPOs.
5. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
6. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all concerned.
(Nasim Ullah )
Related to Your Search:
- OROP – Implementation of One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families
- Special benefits in cases of death & disability in service : Revision of Disability Pension / Family Pension of Pre-2006 disability Pensioners/ Family Pensioners
- OROP Table : One Rank One Pension (OROP) implementation tables issued
- Revised Pension Tables of Casualty Pensionary awards for JCO/ORs Pensioners/Family pensioners
- OROP PENSION TABLES FOR DEFENCE PERSONNEL – PENSION TABLE FOR REGULAR COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Old Age Pension
- One Rank One Pension Order: Revised Table 1 – Improvement in Casualty Pensionary Awards for pre- 2006 Armed Forces Officers and JCO/ ORs and equivalents.
- Centre Enhances disability Pension to those who Retired before 2006
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners in implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission Concordance tables