OROP Latest News : National Ex-servicemen Coordination committee meets Defense Minister 22.4.2015
Office of the Defense Minister invited National Ex-servicemen Co-ordination committee (NeXCC) for having a meeting with Defense Minister Mr. Manohar Parikkar on 22nd April 2015 at 11:30 Hrs to discuss various points of Ex-Servicemen and also on OROP implementation
NeXCC delegation of 10 members under the leadership of our Chairman Mr. Taneswar Sen, including Vice Chairman Mr. John VS ( Kerala), Secretary General Mr. VN Mishra ( UP), Delhi State general secretary Mr. Vilas rai ( Delhi), Western Zonal Chairman Mr. HR Mattu ( Haryana), Orissa general secretary Mr. GC Senapathi, Thelungana General Secretary Mr. Subba Rao and others.
Read also latest news about OROP…
One rank, one pension scheme in this session – Subramanian Swamy : BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on Monday said he had met Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar who assured him that the government would introduce the one rank, one pension scheme for all military personnel in the current session of Parliament.The scheme was one of the BJP’s major poll promises for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Read more at : The Hindu
Navy launches stealth destroyer Visakhapatnam; OROP process underway, says Parrikar : One Rank One Pay process underway: Parrikar Speaking to Army Commanders in New Delhi, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said that much-awaited ‘One Rank One Pension (OROP)’ scheme implementation process is underway. The OROP implementation is one of the key promises made by the NDA government in the manifesto. Queries by media are often met with the stock reply that the OROP would be implemented at the ‘earliest.’
Read more at: www.oneindia.com
One-rank, One-pension on the Anvil Parrikar to Defence Men
NEW DELHI: While highlighting key issues and challenges, both external and internal that has an impact on national security calculus, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Monday assured top Army Commanders that the much awaited One rank One pension scheme was on the anvil.
Read more at www.newindianexpress.com
Related to Your Search:
- Latest news on OROP – Delegates of NeXCC discussing the OROP issue with Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- UFESM expected a date for implementation of OROP
- One Rank One Pension: Meeting of Military veterans with Parrikar inconclusive, threaten to go on hunger strike
- Expedition Process of OROP
- OROP News: Government to issue notification on One Rank One Pension after Bihar polls – Manohar Parrikar
- Good news soon on One Rank One Pension (OROP): Parrikar
- Government to issue OROP notification before Diwali says Parrikar
- One Rank, One Pension proposal this week
- OROP: 99% pensioners will get benefits by January-end, says Manohar Parrikar