OROP – Implementation of One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
Circular No. 622
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
- The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
- CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
- The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
- All Managers, CPPCs
- Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
- The CDA (PD), Meerut :
- The CDA, Chennai
- The Director of Treasuries, All States
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
- The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
- The Post Master, Kathua (J&K); and Camp Bell Bay.
- The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject:- Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families.
Reference:- Gol, MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-ll dated 3rd Feb 2016 (Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016), Circular 557 dated 17.03.2016, Circular 580 dated 05.07.2017, Circular 581 dated 02.08.2017 and Circular 591 dated 13.11.2017.
Pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs) are aware that as per this office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016, pension of Armed Forces Personnel is to be revised w.e.f. 01.07.2014 by the PDAs as per tables attached with the circular.
In continuation of the same, the rates of ordinary family pension, Special Family Pension, 2nd life award of SFP, Liberalized Family Pension, 2nd life award of LFP, Disability/ Liberalized disability element for 100% Disability, War Injury Element for 100% disability (Invalid out cases) meant for post -53 retirees JCOs/ ORs of Regular Army of Group “Y” may be allowed to the families of pre-53 retirees under OROP scheme.
Further, cases where data is not available with PDAs, the same may be referred to PCDA(P) Allahabad for issue of Corr. PPOs.
In view of the above, this office Circular No. 591 dated 13.11.2017 stands cancelled in toto.
This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination of all concerned.
(Sushil Kumar Singh)
Addl. CDA (Pensions)
Related to Your Search:
- OROP: One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families
- 7th Central Pay Commission regulating Casualty Pensionary Award for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners – PCDA Circular 618
- Amendment to GOI,MOD letter No.16(01)2014/D(Pen/Pol) dated 18th May 2016 issued for revision of casualty pensionary award in respect of Pre-2006 Armed Force Officers and JCO/ORs Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- PCDA Circular Nimber 625 – One Rank One Pension to the Defence Forces Personnel: Amendment in Appendix ‘X’ of Circular No. 555
- OROP Implementation : Clarification Circular No.557 issued by PCDA on 17.3.2016
- PCDA: Exemption of Pension/ Family Pension received with Gallantry Award
- PCDA Orders : Disability pension/war injury pension/special family pension/liberalized family pension/dependent pension/liberalized dependent pension for the Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank.
- PCDA Circular No. 599 : 7th CPC – Revision of Disability / War Injury Pension for Pre 01.01.2006 Deference Forces Pensioners
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel