OROP continues to make headlines
“Prime Minister declared once again that OROP is a finalized issue.”
News continues to surface regarding the One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme, which is eagerly being awaited by lakhs of ex-servicemen and their families all over the country.
For more than thirty years now, the Central Government continues to struggle to implement the OROP scheme. There were rumours that Prime Minister Narendra Modi might make announcements regarding this at the first year celebrations rally that was held in Mathura. But, nothing happened.
Recently, in his radio address, he declared once again that OROP is a finalized issue. More time was needed to deal with the hurdles that could crop up during the implementation of the scheme. He reassured the ex-servicemen that it was only a matter of time before the scheme was announced. He accused the opposition parties of making this a political issue. “This is an issue with a lot of confusions and there are a number of practical difficulties in implementing them. Please wait for some more time and I shall present it to you,” he said.
Related to Your Search:
- OROP scheme to be executed after session: Rao Inderjit
- OROP: UFESM plans to return 10000 gallantry medals to PM
- OROP Scheme – VK Singh says the Centre is certainly committed to implement
- OROP protests likely to intensify
- Latest news on OROP – Delegates of NeXCC discussing the OROP issue with Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- Astronomical Expectations on OROP Once Again!
- For One Rank One Pension, war veterans to march on Delhi
- Expedition Process of OROP
- Good news soon on One Rank One Pension (OROP): Parrikar