Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) was established in 1979. It is a departmentally run production organization functioning under the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence and manufactures Arms, Ammunitions, Artillery Guns, Tanks, Combat Vehicles, Troop Comfort items and other equipment required by the Armed Forces. It serves as a dedicated production base for military hardware needs of the Armed Forces, with a view to achieve self-reliance in defence preparedness of the country.
Performance of OFB in terms of value of issue during the last three years and current year is as below:
(Rs. in Crore)
(till February 2017)
This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Laxmi Narayan Yadav in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Review of Ordnance Factories
- Government Retires 13 Group ‘A’ Officers of Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Iofs)
- Ordnance Factory Board
- Grant of meeting to discuss about the Ordnance Factories
- Modernisation of Ordnance Factories
- Drastic reduction in Budgetary support to Ordnance Factories
- DEFENCE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACT WORKERS COMMENCED ONE MONTH STRIKE AGAINST THE ORDNANCE FACTORIES FROM 20.08.2019
- PL Bonus 2017-18 – Civilian Employees of Defence Production Establishments – Ordnance Factory, DGQA, DGAQA
- Incentive to Examiners of OFB