Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Board earmarks 285 beds for COVID-19 isolation wards
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has designated 285 beds for isolation wards in handling Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases. Forty beds have been earmarked in hospitals at Vehicle Factory Jabalpur, thirty beds each at Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore, Gun and Shell Factory Cossipore, Ammunition Factory Khadki, Ordnance Factory Kanpur, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, 25 beds at Ordnance Factory Ambernath and twenty beds each at Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi and Ordnance Factory Medak.
Setting up of Isolation ward and corresponding number of beds in OFB hospitals. This has been done by Chairman OFB as per Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) instructions in the Cabinet Secretary’s meeting yesterday. The OFB is also trying to produce personal protection equipment and face masks as per pilot order quantity placed by HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a PSU under MoHFW.
Related to Your Search:
- Indian Railways getting ready to provide medical support to National efforts in fighting COVID 19 in a big way
- Health professional workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and the health Care Centers to Defence Civilian employees
- Posting of a Nurse to Factory Health Clinic- reg.
- Indian Railways takes systematic measures to prevent Corona Virus infection (COVID-19)
- Modernisation of Ordnance Factories
- Revision of Grade Pay of Lab Technicians – GP 4200 effect from 1.1.2006
- Empanelment of Hospitals for Ayushman Bharat
- Retirement age increased to 65 for Central Government Doctors – MOHFW orders on 31.5.2016
- Review of Ordnance Factories