Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Board earmarks 285 beds for COVID-19 isolation wards
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has designated 285 beds for isolation wards in handling Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases. Forty beds have been earmarked in hospitals at Vehicle Factory Jabalpur, thirty beds each at Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore, Gun and Shell Factory Cossipore, Ammunition Factory Khadki, Ordnance Factory Kanpur, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, 25 beds at Ordnance Factory Ambernath and twenty beds each at Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi and Ordnance Factory Medak.
Setting up of Isolation ward and corresponding number of beds in OFB hospitals. This has been done by Chairman OFB as per Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) instructions in the Cabinet Secretary’s meeting yesterday. The OFB is also trying to produce personal protection equipment and face masks as per pilot order quantity placed by HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a PSU under MoHFW.
Related to Your Search:
- Indian Railways getting ready to provide medical support to National efforts in fighting COVID 19 in a big way
- Posting of a Nurse to Factory Health Clinic- reg.
- Health professional workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and the health Care Centers to Defence Civilian employees
- CGHS rates for COVID-19 treatment at private healthcare organizations empanelled under CGHS
- Corporatisation of OFB Ordnance Factory Board – MoD
- 21 ESIC Hospitals Converted into Dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals Across the Country with the Facility of 2400 Isolation Beds: Santosh Gangwar
- Grant of Permission for treatment of COVID-19 infected Central Government Employees in all Hospitals
- Indian Railways takes systematic measures to prevent Corona Virus infection (COVID-19)
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria and enhancement in the payment of unemployment benefit under Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan yojana of ESIC