Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) vide office-order of even number dated 04.03.2014, conveyed approval of Government of India, for establishing 54 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil Sector with the stipulation that the sponsoring authority concerned is required to transfer the identified and demarcated land and also to give possession of the same to KVS prior to opening of the new Kendriya Vidyalaya. Kendriya Vidyalaya. Khanpur, Distt. Roopnagar, Punjab is one of these 54 new Kendriya Vidyalayas sanctioned.
Since the land in the matter of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Khanpur, Distt. Roopnagar, Punjab has been transferred in favour of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned, the sanction of the Commissioner, KVS is hereby conveyed to start this new Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil Sector with effect from 01.04.2017 in academic session 2017-18 at the following location:
|S.No.||Name of Kendriya Vidyalaya||Kendriya Vidyalaya will be made functional at:|
|1||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Khanpur,
Distt. Roopnagar, Punjab
|C/o Power Colony, GGSSTP, Roopnagar, Distt.
The above Vidyalaya will start functioning from class I to V (single section in each class) during the academic year 2017-18 and thereafter will grow consequently based on feasibility.
The admission process may be completed within the time schedule as per extent admission guidelines of KVS.
Joint Commissioner (Admin)
Related to Your Search:
- Amendments in the norms prescribed for opening of new KV School
- KVS: Opening of 13 New KV Schools under Civil / Defence Sector
- Opening of 2 new Kendriya Vidyalayas, in the state of Karnataka and Punjab
- Conversion of Kendriya Vidyalaya, SPG, Dwarka, New Delhi from Civil Sector to Project Sector – KVS Orders
- KVS – KV School Admission Schedule for 2020-2021
- KV School Admission(2018-19) starts from 1.3.2018
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- Kendriya Vidyalaya sangathan KVS Admission online 2019
- Employees posted in project sector KVs face a delay in receiving their salaries and other dues