Opening of CBEC Offices during the Last Week of March, 2013
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
19-March-2013 17:57 IST
Opening of Offices during the Last Week of March, 2013.
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has decided to keep open its field formation offices on 29th, 30th & 31st March 2013 as a trade facilitation measure and as part of revenue collection exercise. All the field formations have also been directed to issue trade notices for the information of the trade.
Department of Financial Services has also been requested to issue instructions to have the banks open for longer hours on 26th, 28th and 30th March 2013 and open for at least half day on 27th and 29th (Gazetted holidays) and on 31st March (Sunday) .
Related to Your Search:
- Income Tax Offices shall remain open on 29th, 30th and 31st of March, 2014
- Re-opening of KV Schools after winter break – Holidays continue upto 15th January 2013
- Opening of Office on Holidays
- Muharram Central Government Holiday 2021
- LIC Office Holiday List 2023 PDF Download
- Include the demands of five days week for operative staff in character of demands
- Formation of new Commissionerates following the implementation of Cadre Restructuring in CBEC
- Central Government Holiday list in October 2021
- Banks will remain open and banking activity will continue unimpeded in the first week of September