Opening of CGHS facility at Shimla, H.P.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
STARRED QUESTION NO. 132
TO BE ANSWERED ON THE 02nd DECEMBER, 2014
OPENING OF CGHS FACILITY AT SHIMLA, H.P.
*132. SHRIMATI BIMLA KASHYAP SOOD:
Will the Minister of HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE be pleased to state:
(a) Whether it is a fact that Government has accorded approval for Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) facility in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (HP) for working and retired Central Government employees and pensioners;
(b) Whether approval from the Finance Ministry has been obtained for opening
this CGHS dispensary; and
(c) If so, the place where Government intends to open this dispensary and by when?
THE MINISTER OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
(SHRI JAGAT PRAKASH NADDA)
(a) to (c): A statement is laid on the Table of the House
STATEMENT REFERRED TO IN REPLY TO RAJYA SABHA
STARRED QUESTION NO. 132* FOR 02ND DECEMBER, 2014
Approval of Ministry of Finance has been obtained and Government has accorded approval and issued orders on 19/11/14 to open a CGHS Wellness Centre at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre depends on the availability of suitable accommodation and therefore it is not possible to specifically indicate the place and the date of opening of the CGHS Wellness Centre in Shimla.
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Dispensaries/Wellness Centres
- CGHS Dispensary at Shimla
- CGHS: Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre at Varanasi
- New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- Extension of CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
- Opening of a Central Government Health Scheme, wellness Centre (allopathic) at Agartala
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- Clarification regarding demarcation of CGHS covered areas under CGHS Wellness Centre
- CGHS Opening of Central Govt Health Scheme Silchar Assam Wellness Centre Allopathic