Online transfer of CGHS Cards of serving employees on transfer from one CGHS Covered City to another CGHS Covered City
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 17th January, 2018
Sub: Online transfer of CGHS Cards of serving employees on transfer from one CGHS Covered City to another CGHS Covered City – Reg.
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to state that this Ministry has been receiving representations for allowing online transfer of same CGHS cards of serving employees of Central Government on transfer from one CGHS City to another CGHS City. The matter has been reviewed and it has now been decided, in supersession of the earlier orders in this regard, to allow online transfer of same CGHS cards of serving employees of Central Government on transfer from one CGHS City to another CGHS City as per the details given under:
i) Serving employees on transfer from one CGHS City to another CGHS City shall submit an application to the Additional Director of CGHS City (forwarded by the Ministry /Department from where he /she is being transferred) along with copy of the transfer / relieving order for transfer of CGHS Cards to another CGHS City with an undertaking that he shall be residing in the new City in a CGHS covered area.
ii) Addl. Director, CGHS of City shall transfer the card online and shall issue an acknowledgement slip to the serving employee. CGHS Plastic cards shall be retained by the serving employee.
iii) Serving employee in the new CGHS City submits an application duly forwarded by his /her Ministry /Department/ Office, certifying that CONS contribution is being deducted, to the Additional Director of new CGHS City for acceptance of the transit CGHS Cards to the data base of new City and allocation of a CGHS Wellness Centre in new CGHS City along with proof of residence for residing in a CGHS covered area. Additional Director, CGHS in the new City shall accept the cards in new City after verification of the residential address. If the area is coverd under CGHS, the card shall remain inoperable until it is accepted by the Addl. Director,CGHS.
iv) It is also brought to the attention of all Ministries and Departments that they are responsible for surrender of CGHS cards issued to Serving Employees, when they are transferred to a non-CGHS covered City.
2. These order shall supersede all the earlier instructions issued on the subject and will be in effect from the date of its issue.
Under Secretary to Government of India
Tel- 011-2306 2666
Related to Your Search:
- Demarcation of CGHS Patna covered area under CGHS Wellness Centre
- Clarification regarding demarcation of CGHS covered areas under CGHS Wellness Centre
- Renewal of CGHS Plastic Cards – reg.
- KVS Orders 2013 : Surrender of CGHS Cards – reg.
- Facility for downloading of Index Card and Validity of CGHS Card
- Poor Condition of CGHS Dispensaries – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Criteria for Setting up CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals
- Issuing of CGHS plastic cards to CGHS beneficiaries
- Extension of CGHS Dispensaries/Hospitals