Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
F. NO.22/1 0/2018-CS-1 (APAR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CS -I (APAR)
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated : 24th July, 2018
Subject: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No.21 011/1/2005/Estt.(A) (Pt.II) dated 23rd July, 2009 vide which various date-lines for recording of APARs have been defined.
2. It has been experienced that while recording of APAR for the financial year 2017-18 on SPARROW web portal, some of the cadre controlling authorities of CSS & CSSS Group ‘A’ officers are facing practical difficulties in getting the self-appraisal of the officers under their cadre due to technical reasons and also pre-occupation of Nodal Officers & ORU with urgent time-bound assignments. It has therefore, been decided that the target dates prescribed in the above referred O.M., be further relaxed as a one time measure only for online generation, filling up of self-appraisal, reporting, reviewing and acceptance of APAR in respect of CSS & CSSS Group ‘A’ officers for the financial year 2017-18 through SPARROW web portal. The revised target dates for recording of APAR online for the financial year 2017-18 is annexed. This relaxation is subject to the condition that no remarks shall be recorded in the APAR for the year 2017-18 after 31 .12.2018. Where the reporting , reviewing and acceptance authority fail to record their comments within the time frame, the officer may be assessed on the basis of the overall record and self assessment for the financial year 2017-18, if he/she has submitted his/her self-assessment within the stipulated time.
3. This issues with the approval of Secretary (P).
Joint Secretary (Admn/Estt.),
All Ministry/Department (CSS/CSSS).
(DoPT OM No. 22/1 0/2018-CS.I(APAR) dated 24th July, 2018)
Time schedule for generation and record ing of APAR in respect of CSS & CSSS Group ‘A’ officers for the financial year 2017-18 through SPARROW web portal.
|S.No.||Activity||Date by which the activity to be completed|
|1.||Submission of self-appraisal by ORU to the Reporting Officer||31 st July, 2018|
|2.||Forwarding of report by reporting officer to Reviewing Officer||16th August, 2018|
|3.||Forwarding of report by Reviewing Officer to Administration/ APAR Cell or the Accepting Authority (wherever provided)||31st August, 2018|
|4.||Appraisal by accepting authority, wherever provided||15th September, 2018|
|5.||(i) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is no accepting authority
(ii) Disclosure of APAR to the Officer reported upon where there is accepting authority
|(i) 10th September, 2018
(ii) 25th September, 2018
|6.||Receipt of representation , if any, on APAR||15 days from the date of communication|
|7.||Forwarding of representation to the competent Authority
(i) Where there is no accepting authority for APAR
(ii) Where there is accepting authority of APAR
|(i) 30th September, 2018
(ii) 31st October, 2018
|8.||Disposal of representation by the Competent authority||Within one month of the date of receipt of representation by the competent authority.|
|9.||Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR Cell||Within 15 days of finalization of decision by competent authority|
|10.||End of entire APAR process, after which the APAR will be finally taken on record||31st December, 2018|
Related to Your Search:
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- Completion of writing of PARs of IAS officers for 2015-16 in SPARROW
- DoPT Order: Recording of the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for the 2017 – 18 financial year for CSS officers
- DoPT: Introduction of SPARROW across al the cadres of CSS/CSSS/CSCS for the reporting year 2018-19
- Introduction of SPARROW for CSS officers – completion of various tasks
- Filing of APAR online from 2016-17