Online Facility for Settlement of Claims in EPFO
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has taken various steps to provide various online services like for claims of provident fund, final settlement, withdrawals and pension fund withdrawal, etc. to its members in a quick and transparent manner. However, no specific date has been fixed. Receipt of transfer claims online has already been introduced by EPFO.
The claims other than transfer claims are received manually but processed on Computer Systems and the benefits credited to members by way of Core Banking Solution (CBS) and National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) to their bank account.
Out of 120 field offices of EPFO, 110 field offices have already been connected with a central server.
This information was given by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (IC) for Labour and Employment, in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO takes various steps for speedy settlement of claims
- EPFO must give Priority to timely Settlement of Claims for Provident Fund
- EPFO: Digital Signatures Under Employees Provident Fund Organisation
- EPFO – Revised Transfer Claim Form 13
- Development of EPFO APP – UMANG
- EPFO shows much better improvement
- Refund to pension holders through easy method
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- Provident Fund Accounts through E-Mails/Sms